Capstone Counseling does participate in select insurance programs. Please contact us with questions about your specific insurance and coverage. Additionally, we gladly accept cash, credit, or FSA/HSA payment for sessions. We can also work with you to set up private pay sessions that are not billed or reported to insurance.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have any costshares or copays?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is a referral or authorization required?
- Does my insurance pay for services from this provider?
- Is this provider considered in-network with my insurance?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. We also accept and can process HSA/FSA credit and debit card payments, as well as Apple Pay and Samsung Pay. Monthly electronic statements are available, along with convenient on-line payment options.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will incur a no-show fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please call us at (301) 304-8995 for further information. Or you can email us at [email protected]